Thursday 8 October 2009

Kevin Smith

One more post about signings at work. Tuesday we had Kevin Smith signing. Kevin Smith shouldn't really need any introduction and needless to say I am a huge fan. Kevin Smith is someone I never dreamed I would get to meet. All the way up to the signing i was worried that my images of this great guy would be shattered if he wasn't a nice person but really he is nicer than you can imagine.

First people in the queue. They had been there since about 10am.





Kevin's wife Jennifer was also over too and she was unbelievably friendly too.



Obviously meeting him was superb but the highlight for me was after the signing being able to walk round the store with him and talk about comics and graphic novels. It was just a great experience and something I'll never forget.


More Kevin Smith photos can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment