Friday 2 October 2009

Miss Led

This post and the next post will be going over some photos that aren't exactly new and have been on my flickr/around for a while but i should have some new photos to post and write about over the weekend. Going to the Facedown club tonight to shoot Hearts under fire and the MOB girls. I'll also be at the Glitter room burlesque show in Croydon on sunday.

I got the opertunity to go to a London fashion week event called "Red bull fashion factory" to see an artist i'm a fan. Miss Led is a superb artist and she has done quite a few live art events and for whatever reason I've never been able to make it to one. I love watching artists painting and drawing but I'm always more interested in them and what they do than the artwork they are creating. I love the outcomes but the processes fascinate me.










Please check out her art...
www.flickr.com/photos/miss_joanna_h
www.missled.co.uk/

More photos from the event can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment