Sunday 14 February 2010

Miss Led / China town

Friday night I had the pleasure of photographing the amazing and talented Miss Led paint a wall in the offices of Secret London.

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed watching people paint and draw, Miss Leds work is so smooth that its facinating watching her work.

It was a little difficult shooting as there was barely any decent light, it's also hard trying to do something that was different to the last time I photographed her.








On Saturday while in central London I had a walk through China town as it was the eve of the Chinese new year. It was so busy and lively. Didn't shoot as much as I would have liked but I got a couple of shots I liked. I wish i'd been able to go up and see the actual celebrations.




There should be another couple of updates over the next couple of days from Gallows at the Kingston Peel and The Glitter Room's valentines day show.

The Miss Led photos are here.

A couple more from China town are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment