Saturday 27 November 2010

Nathan Fox - Signing & Installation

After the anxiety attack, I decided not to go to Erotica and I felt pretty bad for letting people down but I just wouldn't have handled the situation well.

Instead, I decided to meet up with Nathan Fox who had done a signing at work. Nathan was taking part in a massive art installation in an office on Shaftesbury Avenue. He was working on the stairwell across five floors using a mix of paint, markers and massive vinyl stickers.

It was just him and his friend Dennis who were working on his section so it was really nice and peacefull which was just what I needed. As I've mentioned before I find artists working fascinating and I had a great time. Nathan Fox's art is stunning and it helps that he is such a nice guy too. Definitely want to meet up with him at some point in the future and photographing him work again.


Signing
Nathan Fox - Forbidden Planet Signing


Installation
Nathan Fox - Hogarth Art Installation

Nathan Fox - Hogarth Art Installation

Nathan Fox - Hogarth Art Installation


The rest of the photos from the signing and installation are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment