Monday 7 December 2009

Tassel Club

I've been a bit quiet on here and flickr, I have been doing stuff but some of it is stuff I can't post photos of yet. I got to shoot Poison the well / Thursday / Rise against at Brixton Academy and Escape the fate / Hollywood undead at Shepards bush empire. Will update about those when I can put stuff online.

I got the chance to go down and shoot a burlesque show called The Tassle Club at a relatively new venue (Proud Cabaret). The venue is stunning and it had some really good performers. Missy Polly Rae and Banbury cross were just superb and Scales of the unexpected were really fun.

The lighting was a bit hit and miss at times but I like how some of the shots came out.

Considering how much I struggle with approaching people for photos I managed to take a few and hopefully if I shoot it again i'll get a bit more confident and shoot more.








Please check out The Tassel Club here!

More photos from the night can be seen here.

I've got some bits coming up which should be good. Should hopefully be shooting Blessthefall on Thursday, Gallows 3 times in a week (starting Saturday) and maybe (if i'm a very lucky boy and am on Santa's nice list) shooting Every time i die at the Borderline, which may just be the show of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots as usual, especially the Polly & Banbury ones!

    ReplyDelete