Monday 11 July 2011

Website Redesign...

Over the last one month I've shot three festivals and while doing so I was thinking that I wasn't really happy with my website. It was ok as a portfolio website but the problem was that all my new work was going on to Flickr and my blog is here. All of which was directing people away from my website.

I wanted to make a site that I could make the focal point of what ever I'm doing.

I think I'm going to use this blog and Flickr less and less while moving everything on to the new site.

I'm still going to be using Twitter and Tumblr as a place for announcements of my work so it would be cool if anyone that follows this blog followed me on those sites.

New website...


You can click the screenshot to be taken to the site.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another informative web site. The
    place else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method?
    I've a mission that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.


    my web blog :: Dante Ledwell

    ReplyDelete